omg .. today ! i nearly become blind. it is a blessing in disguise .. wood flew and hit my the side of my nose while i was in the workshop... working on my project .. :( .. i cried . is was painful . little blood were seen. a 1.5cm cut was form at the side of my nose .. thanks tommy for helping me cut the rest of the flowers .. thousand thanks .
Today was a total walking of 4.2k click . lol ... i walked from orchard to city hall and to bugis. lols ... bought something real nice. hehe .. :D:D:D ... :P ...
AND AND I GOT A REAL NEW IMGAGE on 14/12/2008.> my hair is SHORT NOW . cant even tied up .. cooling and feel fresh .
I love the bbq ... jb is FIT ! lol...tian tian rox . food were alrite . :]. however someone seems to be rather joker .
friday got my final theory test . PASSED IT DIANA ! I KNOW I CAN DO IT ! ...
LITTLE MISS STUBBORN/CRAZY/SNOWY/CHRISTMAS ROX ! ..