WE DIDN't go out today to celebrate. It was a pity. He book out at night and my mum had already cook my dinner.
I didnt go to sch today due to some reason. Not Skipping class k , Only nv mark attandence. Haha. I went out wif Jh the whole day. HAve our TOm YAm Noodle at bugis food court. DAM nice but i think id because of much of M.S.G that make it wonderful. Follow by we went to take some picture and SHOP all the way eh ! .shop for her fren bday present and also, our classmate Bday which is Tml.
Stepping on the lemon while walking home. LOL ... Eh i m trying to be lame. HAha
I WENT PIZZA HUT WIF DEAR ON TUE. It was nice. student meal. YEAH cheap. ^^ . Drumlet and My spagetti(speling error), His bake rice only Seems nice to me too.. ANd the chicken soup Fresh, Feelnig hot consuming the soup with the presence of bi make me feel warm... :)..
I had been slacking yea.... I'm gona start everything TML . SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JIAyou to meeeeeeeee ... CHIONG AHHHHHHHHHH END MODULE... It will soon be my holiday. :)