I am really a BAD ASS ! ... i am truely so sorry to hurt u. I know is my fault. But my sis was the one saying this and that. and becos of such, i was feeling very negative about everything.
SORRY SORRY ! .. I HOpe U will recover soon !. i Know i made a hole in ur heart. :(. I am Truely Sorry and I love you Bi.
I Love ur presence, Ur smile and ur easy goingness. I m too use of u that without you i will feel weird.
I know u have give in alot. But i really hope u can change bi, to become a better person. I do not give pressure and Push u hard for no purpose. But i am sorry to be so stright to you too. Nv think of ur ego and stuff. I am Sorry.
Maybe we should say thing out better then stop saying out problem becos it will definitely accumulate to become a HUge problem when it will be too late for everything.
I love you Bi. I am truely sorry. :(